Many thanks to @Lorianna_Yui for assistance with this Chinese to English translation!
There are Kiseki series spoilers in this. I will mark some of the questions under the spoiler tags.
Information Regarding Sen no Kiseki II
1. The script volume is 1.5 times that of Sen no Kiseki (there are also sayings that it’s 1.5 times more on top of the volume of Sen no Kiseki).
2. Right now, there are no plans to have a Sen no Kiseki III. However, the story for Sen II is supposedly has a really big impact.
3. Crow and Lechter.
4. There will be content related to a door presented in Sora no Kiseki the 3rd, specifically related to the plans to improve people.
5. Laura’s middle name includes an S, which hides a lot of information, presenting a side that the development team wanted.
6. The ties between Sen no Kiseki and Ao no Kiseki are very close. Sen II will contain some story related to what happens after Ao. It will contain scenes from previous titles that would shock people.
7. Ao Ending Comments.
8. Ao no Kiseki mentioned the Grals Ritter working in the empire. Everyone can see what this work is in Sen II. (Carnelia!)
9. Olivier spoilers.
10. Regarding the conclusion of the Kiseki series. There is still no clear ending at this point. There is only a general direction. There is still a lot of work to get the story told before a conclusion can be made. Falcom is working hard to bring the game to a point where it can be concluded before Falcom’s president plans to die. So those 25 years old and under can reasonably expect to see an ending in their lifetime.
11. Regarding the new developments and plans for the PS4 We’ve already received the PS4 development machine. We’ve discovered that the development for the PS4 is very easy, but there are currently no plans for PS4 game development.
12. Kondo-shachou’s favorite chara in Sen is Jusis because of the attitude regarding his personal situation. It’ll be developed a little more in Sen II.
13. Kondo expressed that the development of the NPCs in the games are based off his own friends. Also, some inspirations were taken from songs he liked. For example, Anton is based off one of his friends who is rather annoying. One of the people in Falcom is the model for one of the other NPCs.
14. Regarding the development for Calvard. A lot of the people are described as “Eastern”. This has basis in things from China. For example, Heiyue is based off the mafias in Hong Kong.
15. The hostess on A9VG looks a lot like Grace from Zero and Ao…(why is this even asked?)
16. Looking at JRPG development in general, although the PS4 is a very strong machine. It is best for creating a great RPG to stick to a great plot (let’s stay on the PS3).