THISARTICLE WILL CONTAIN ENDGAME SPOILERS FOR SEN NO KISEKI. PLEASE TAKE THIS INTO ACCOUNT.
This is also an image heavy article. You will find the rest behind the cut.
Many thanks to @ExeForce87 for providing the scans!
All character profiles will be put behind a spoiler tag, as to keep which character IS the spoiler a surprise.
New Battle System
Ash God Knight Valimar
CV: Daisuke Matsubara
Valimar is a humanoid machine that was found sealed deep within the underground sections of the old school building at Thors Military Academy. Believed to be created during the early days of the dark ages, with its beautiful craftsmanship, its design sets it apart from orbal weapons recently developed, and the humanoid weapons used by the Ouroboros.
It tunes itself to its pilot, called a Riser, and it greatly surpasses the power of common orbal weapons – its abilities are unknown as it keeps many of its mysteries to itself. Beyond the Ash God Knight Valimar, and the Blue God Knight Ordyne, other variations may still yet exist…
When using this craft, Rean raises his hand to the air and calls out Valimar’s name, who flies to the battle. When dealing with enemies such as Panzer Soldats or powerful, large beasts, then the power of Valimar may be necessary.
* This special craft can only be used once per battle.
* This special craft also costs 200 CP.
* When Rean uses Summon God Knight and Valimar arrives, a party member may join him.
* On Valimar’s turn, the only commands available will be ‘Attack,’ ‘Craft,’ and ‘Defend.’
* After several turns, or if the ‘separate’ command is used in battle, Rean and the party member will return to the battlefield and Valimar leaves.
Combat with Valimar presents three basic commands: Attack, Craft, and Defend. If up against an enemy such as a Panzer Soldat, there would be three options to target after selecting the attack option: Head, Arms, and Body.
* Against enemy Panzer Soldats, you will have the selection to aim your attack to the head, arms, or body. You can only select one.
* If the attack successfully hits a weak point, there’s a high probability that the stance of the enemy will be broken. This will work similarly to link attacks, and brave points will be gained.
* If you hit a point that is not the enemy’s weakpoint, then they will guard and have the opportunity to perform a counterattack.
Just like Rean and the others, Valimar can use crafts by spending CP (Craft Points). When using a craft, you do not need to select a part to target, and upon hitting the enemy, you have a chance to cause a break. Furthermore, enemies are capable of using crafts as well.
* CP will be consumed when a Craft is used.
* There is no need to select a part to be targeted.
* The attack has the chance of causing a break, which will give the opportunity for a special effect.
When it is summoned, you are given the opportunity to select one party member to be a partner and control Valimar’s subsystems. On the partner’s turn, they are given three new commands: EX Arts, Charge, and Spirit. It is also possible to change the partner in the party on the partner’s turn, and different partners will have special EX Arts that can be used.
Charge: EP Recovery
Spirit: EP used to recharge HP and CP
EX Arts: EP used to attack with powerful, specialty arts.
Developed in secret by the mysterious 5th branch of the Reinford Group, these manned humanoid weapons are comparable to other maneuverable and all-purpose machinery. Built using the Blue God Knight Ordyne as reference, these machines stand at 7 arge tall and have a knight-like appearance.
The Panzer Soldat units were able to take over the Imperial Capital, as they had possessed superior technology to that of the Achtzehn, the tanks used by Erebonia’s military. The tanks were powerless against the Panzer Soldat units, giving the noble faction a strong upper hand in military strength.