Falcomhas finally revealed the release date for the anticipated Kiseki JDK Acoustics album. It will be released for digital distribution on e-onkyo and mora on 8/27. This will also be the first original album to be released as a hi-res album. The Sen no Kiseki Original Soundtrack Master that was published to those same sites before this was the first hi-res album that Falcom had released.
The cover has changed since its original conception, now it features members of the jdk Band performing before the red Erebonian skies for Sen no Kiseki II.
Falcom has confirmed that this is a completely original album. This will not see any previously published tracks on it. The songs have been selected carefully from over multiple Kiseki games. There has been tweets from Mizuki for the recording a few months back, as well. This is an exciting release from Falcom.
The album will include the following songs:
- Fate of the Fairies (Sora no Kiseki)
- Maybe it was fated (Sora no Kiseki)
- Crossbell Afternoon (Zero no Kiseki)
- Pandora (Ys VI ~the Songs of Zemeth~)
- Love of Cerulean Blue (Zero no Kiseki Evolution)
- Lonely Journey (Sen no Kiseki)
- way of life (Zero no Kiseki)
- Amber Love (Sora no Kiseki)
- Hoshi no Arika (Sora no Kiseki)
* Hoshi no Arika is known as ‘The Whereabouts of Light’ in XSEED’s release of Trails in the Sky.
The album will be available in two formats: flac and wav, and it will be on sale for 2800 yen.
As of this time, there are no links for e-onkyo or mora.
2 Replies to “Kiseki JDK Acoustics Hi-Res Music Album to be Released on 8/27”
Aww I was expecting acoustic remixes like the Azure Arbitrator from their talk shows, not these same set of vocal songs already.
One of these songs is not like the others…