More information on Ys The Foliage Ocean of Celceta has been revealed in this week’s issue of Dengeki PS. Including voice actors. There is a bit of a shocking reveal one of the voice actors- Takeshi Kusao will not be playing Adol this time around?
AdolChristin (18) (vo: Yuuki Kaji)
Carna (18) (vo: Yui Ogura)
Dulen (23) (vo: Hiroaki Hirata)
Leize (16) (vo: Yuri Shiratori) – A girl who lives in the plateau town of Highland. Generally a quiet girl, she has become resolute to protect something important to her.
Gades (28) (vo: Tesshou Genda) – Adol and the others meet him, a large man claiming to be a ‘beastmaster,’ during their adventure.
Grizelda (29) – A newly appointed young governer from the Romun Empire. She is aware of Adol’s abilities from a certain event, so she has requested that he help her draft up a map of the great forest.
* Images are shown with Roos that originally showed up in Ys II appearing in this.
* Castin will be a ‘base’ town, and many different sorts of locations are found here.
* Komodo is a tree colony north of Castin. Many of those who live there have started to disappear.
* Time will pass in the great forest in real-time. The landscape will change according to the time of morning to night.
* The three-person party from Ys Seven has been brought over. Some attacks from Ys Seven have come over as well.
* The goal with Nayuta no Kiseki is to establish an enjoyable story ARPG genre that fits the Kiseki series.
* The goal of Celceta, the Sea of Trees, is to present an evolution of the speedy, yet addicting, action style of the Ys series.
* Movement feels good, and Falcom hopes that anyone from beginners to expert players will be able to enjoy the style of the game.
* They listened to the comments that came about from last year’s TGS and have made attempts to upgrade the look and shaders of the game. [ED: Emphasis is mine. This is amazing.]
[ News Vault ]