Theoriginal announcement had very few details on the upcoming ‘Sept-Archive’ that will be released in December to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Kiseki series. Now that Falcom has made it available on their site for preorder, with the exception of the book’s cover, details have started to trickle out.
Falcom Web Store Order Number: B111
Pages: A5 – 288 pages
ISBN: 978-4-04-866603-9 C0076
Produced By: ASCII Media Works
Publisher: Kadokawa Corporation
Release Date: 12/25/2014
Price: 2800 yen
This collector’s edition anniversary book will contain details of the history of the Kiseki series.
* Kiseki History – A historical playback of the story of the series from First Chapter to Sen no Kiseki II. Information in the games will be detailed here, as well as provide a chronological timetable of the events of the western Zemuria continent.
* Organization Introduction – A detailed introduction of the organizations that have influenced the series, from the Ouroboros to the Bracers Guild.
* Guide to the Western Zemuria Continent – An easy to understand report of the regions and those around of the locations the games have taken place in, from Liberl to Crossbell.
* Extra – Notes on development from FC to Sen II, an analysis of all 371 quests across the series, and an introduction to the drama CDs, relevant books, and various goods for the series. There will also be a special 4koma comic featuring Estelle and Joshua by Daisuke Arakubo, the artist behind the Falcom Gakuen 4koma series.
* User’s Voice – From 10/21 to 11/16, a poll has been put together by Dengeki Online to compile favorites for the series, and the full results will be published in this book.
* Illustration Memoires – An introduction to sales and promotional images, as well as 220 visual images of the various characters of the Kiseki series.
* Special Interview – The publishing of a special interview with Falcom president Toshihiro Kondo regarding the series thus far, and its future direction.